J-Mill is being a slacker and blaming his internet, so we're filling in for him.
- T.J. Oshie gives the Blues the overtime win against Colorado Avalanche and they take the lead in the Division. [StL Today]
- OW! OW! OW! OW! This just sounds so bad. David Backes on playing through the pain. [StL Today]
- My husband's man crush Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla and Barret Jackman had themselves a fight...sort of. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Eleven games last night each ending with differing numerical outcomes. [NHL.com 12/13/14]
- Three games tonight. Meh. [NHL.com 12/14/14]
- Prospective owner of a Las Vegas NHL team already has a team name in mind. My suggestions: Las Vegas Hookers (too easy), Vegas Morning Regrets, Vegas Snake Eyes, the Lounge Singers, Cirque du Puck Handling... [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Predators' Shea Weber returns to the game against the San Jose Sharks after falling on Tye McGinn 's skate blade. Ouch! [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Gordie Howe's son says he's getting better. [USA Today]
- The Charlotte Checkers of the AHL bring you "Adventures in Bad Lip Reading" [Puck Daddy]
- San Jose Sharks reveal their Stadium Series jerseys. I'm not so sure about them yet. [USA Today]
- Army Navy game was yesterday afternoon and guess what Navy won for the 13th straight year. My father is a retired Army Colonel, but I went to Navy basic training (things happened injuries suck) I sent him a "Go Navy!" text and was told I was no longer getting anything for Christmas. [SB Nation]
- Bearded people remember to shave before committing your next crime. [Y! / Odd News]
One last Noel Fielding video for the week. Noel Fielding talks with Alan Carr on his show Chattyman.
And a jump start on the video theme for next week. Honest Trailer of the best Fourth of July movie ever...Independence Day.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
Send my husband some links, ' honest trailers', and other stuff: