- My husband Donut King brings you the recap of last nights Blues v. Kings game. WOOOOOOO!!![SLGT]
- You're probably not surprised to find that Jewels from the Crown didn't feel so awesome about that third period. [Jewels from the Crown]
- Speaking of JftC, our own CrossCheckRaise appeared on their Jewelcast Monday night before the contest. [Jewels from the Crown]
- Barret Jackman made a new friend at the game Saturday in Colorado. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Eleven games last night each with numerical outcomes, only one that matters. [NHL.com 12/16/14]
- Three games tonight. [NHL.com 12/17/14]
- Capitals and Panthers went into an exciting record-breaking 20 round shootout. The Panthers won on a goal by Nick Bjugstad. [Puck Daddy]
- Kings unveil their Stadium Series jerseys. Ugh, those white shorts with the white stripe on the bottom of the jersey. [Puck Daddy]
- Russia is strong, Russia is great, Russia can't pay it's KHL players and coaches...uhhhh. (If you don't hear from me tomorrow call Putin). [Puck Daddy]
- The Top Ten hockey players of 2014. Hmm... [Puck Daddy]
- What is the worst state to get drunk in? [Deadspin]
- 20,000 bras have been recalled in Japan. [Y! Odd News]
Honest trailer of Gravity.
Episode 65 of Beyond Checkerdome comes later today. They had a familiar guest, and I've been told they made a new holiday for the occasion, so maybe you should check it out.