- Lou Korac has the breakdown of last night's continued breakdown. [In the Slot / Lou Korac]
- 13 scores last night including one we would all like to forget. [NHL.com 12/27/14]
- 2 games tonight. [NHL.com 12/28/14]
- Minnesota Wild(s) Ryan Carter gets a rarely used penalty. [THN]
- Milan Lucic had a score to settle last night. [Puck Daddy]
- Devils name Adam Oates and Scott Stevens as the new coaches, not head coaches just coaches. [Puck Daddy]
- Top ten jersey fouls of 2014. [Puck Daddy]
- Connor McDavid is already pretty good at answering annoying questions. [Y! / Buzzing the Net]
- Denis Godla bounced back from the pounding he took from Team Canada and helped Slovakia beat Finland 2-1. [Y! / Buzzing the Net]
- Check out the ghost town of Pripyat, Chernobyl. Only one guess as to why it's a ghost town. You do not want to spend a lot of time here, but let's check it out via video. [Nerdist]
- A pretty cool group you've probably never heard of the Music Maker Relief Foundation. They currently support 3 dozen aging Blues and Roots musicians. [NPR]
- What would a ride in the Millennium Falcon do to your body? Let's read some scienc-y stuff and find out. [iO9]
Alright, yesterday we had cat facts. Today we have dog facts.
And Hank v. John on the SciShow Quiz Show.
Send your Mental Floss/John Green/Hank Green videos and any other links here: