Collaborative effort today, ladies and gentlemen.
- Prospect Sunday! Brian tells us of the Wolves' recent success (including the hot streaks of Jordan Binnington and Ty Rattie) and more. [SLGT; SLGT]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE COLORADO AVALANCHE(S):
- For all your Colorado Avalanche(s) info, check out
Adrian Dater's Twitter feedSB Nation's home of Avalanche(s) news, Mile High Hockey. [Mile High Hockey]
- Scores. There were a couple last night. [NHL.com 12/28/14]
- Expect 12 more scores tonight. [NHL.com 12/29/14]
- Predators put Derek Roy on waivers. *WOMP womp* [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Hurricanes Jordan Staal will finally make his season debut tonight. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Bruins announcer Jack Edwards was a little…erm…passionate about this goal by the Blue Jackets on Saturday. [Puck Daddy]
- Top Ten hockey fan moments of 2014. The teddy bear toss is awesome! [Puck Daddy]
- Yes, it's the Red Wings, but this is insane. Gustav Nyquist keeps possession of the puck for 28 seconds before finally scoring. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- USA beat Germany 6-0. Dylan Larkin had 2 goals and an assist [NHL.com]
- Switzerland's Phil Baltisberger had to be stretchered off the ice after a hit by Russia's Anatoli Golyshev. [Y! / Buzzing the Net]
- Apparently "The Niners are Fucking Stupid". (BIG DADDY DREW!) [Deadspin]
- A man named Jack Daniels has named his newborn son…Jim Beam. Their last name is Leathers. [Huffington Post]
- So, 2 rules for the library: don't talk and don't be smelly. [The Daily Mirror]
- Demolition of some old apartments didn't go so well in Sevastapol, Russia. [The Daily Mirror]
To go along with a link from Saturday here's a video on hoaxes from Mental Floss.
Another Mental Floss video about houses.
Send your Mental Floss/John Green/Hank Green videos and any other links here:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
- ncismay87 AT gmail DOT com