Last night's game was so good, they should just call today Good Friday!
- I think that was awesome. Ashley, aka, SeriouslyAwesomePetroinovertime, agrees. [SLGT]
- They'll never admit it, but Second City Hockey agrees too. Deep down. Like...really deep down. [Second City Hockey]
- Maxim Lapierre helped keep it awesome by being in the exact right place in the exact right time. I missed this completely live from my seat in 307, but holy shit, Max! Thank you-thank you-thank you! [SBNation NHL]
- Joel Quenneville doesn't think it was awesome. He's got your awesome RIGHT HERE!!! Coach Q will probably be getting a phone call from someone at the League for this - but it's worth it! [Deadspin]
- You may have missed it along with everything else that went up before yesterday's game, but the latest episode of Beyond Checkerdome went live, as Tim & Tyler preview the Blues-Blackhawks series. [SLGT]
- The Broad Street vs Broadway series began last night with the Rangers taking a 4-1 game from the Flyers. [Blueshirt Banter]
- The Avalanche also had themselves a memorable debut in the 2014 playoffs, coming back from a 4-2 deficit, with Paul Stastny knocking in both the game tying goal with 13.4 seconds left in the 3rd AND the overtime winner. Avs lead the Wild 1-0. [Mile High Hockey]
- The game everyone had circled on their schedule was the start of the Kings-Sharks series...but game 1 was a pretty dominating 6-3 win for San Jose. [Fear the Fin]
- Tonight we'll welcome the Red Wings and Bruins into this year's playoffs, plus we get to see the 2nd games of the Canadiens-Lightning and the Stars-Ducks contests. [NHL.com 4/18]
- You don't need non-hockey things. Not today!
Relive Alex Steen's goal from last night...not once, but four times, from all different perspectives. (Well, all different play-by-play perspectives, anyway.)
How did that goal make you feel? For me, it was something like this:
Do you have any other links of Coach Q grabbing his Coach D? Or of Steener being awesome? Pass that shit on, man!
- jasonmcadams1120 AT gmail DOT com
Have a Good Friday...no, fuck that. Have a great Friday!