I'm no longer in "Fuck Everything" mode. I'm more in "Fuck Everyone" mode.
- After a night's sleep, Average Joe believes the Blues are still broken, but revisits the whole thing and clarifies. [SLGT]
- Greg Wyshynski calls Ryan Miller a playoff bust, and I find it hard to disagree, actually. [Puck Daddy]
- The Penguins eliminated the Blue Jackets with a 4-3 win in Columbus. [PensBurgh]
- The Wild(s) forced a Game 7 with the Avalanche(s). The Fightin' Adjectives beat the Fightin' Landslides 5-2. [Minneapolis Star-Tribune]
- Reverse sweep? The Kings beat the Sharks 4-1 and force a Game 7. [NHL.com]
- Only one game tomorrow, and it's in Philadelphia. The Flyers try to stave off elimination, while the Rangers attempt to advance. [NHL.com 04/29/14]
- Mike Keenan loses his shit. [Puck Daddy]
- Elliotte Friedman's 30 Thoughts pieces are always interesting. [CBC]
- Here are the finalists for the Norris Trophy. My money is on Zdeno Chara, but I suspect Duncan Keith could also claim it. Shea Weber, not so much. [Puck Daddy]
- Florida head coach Peter Horachek will probably learn about his future with the Panthers in May. He currently holds the "Interim" tag. [Sun-Sentinel]
- NHL logos as Game Of Thrones shields. Fuck. Yes. [Next Impulse Sports]
- What do the Red Wings do now? Ryan Lambert ponders this and more in his What We Learned piece. [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of Detroit, watch our pal Sarah Connors help kick sand in their buried faces in a eulogy that was VERY well done but not nearly as good as the one J.R. Lind delivered for the Wings last year. [Puck Daddy]
- Jim Rutherford officially steps down as GM of the Hurricanes. Enter Ron Francis. [CBS Sports Eye On Hockey]
- Brian Burke is running the show for the Flames, but he now has a GM in place . . . and it's Brad Treliving. [USA Today]
- Donald Sterling is a fucking scumbag. [Deadspin]
- "I'M'A SHOOT YA WIT' DIS TATER, PO-PO." [Y! / AP]
- Beer blimps are on the loose in New Brunswick. [CBC]
- 14 DUI's. 14. You'd think one would learn. [Missoulian]
Not sure if I've posted this before or not, but here's what I'd like to do with my life . . . if I had nothing to live for.
SUPERSIZE ME . . . WITH WHISKEY.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
Also, Episode 41 (IRONY, I FUCKING HATE YOU) of Beyond Checkerdome will be a bit late. It was recorded yesterday (as opposed to the usual Sunday). You'll enjoy it, especially the part where Tim realizes he's a touch hammered.