- Hildy has thoughts on Tuesday's presser with Blues coach Ken Hitchcock. [SLGT]
- Goalie posts from CanesAndBluesFan . . . first, even strength save percentage. [SLGT]
- Then, his post on PK save percentage. [SLGT]
- Thoughts on the 2014 offseason from "ryaneisenauer". [SLGT FanPosts]
- In what might've been the least compelling of the Game Sevens, the Rangers beat the Flyers 2-1 and will face the Penguins in the next round. [Blueshirt Banter]
- In the only overtime of the night, the Wild(s) got a game-winner from the guy they traded Cal Clutterbuck to acquire to defeat the Avalanche(s) 5-4. (Gee, I wonder what Adrian Dater thinks of karma NOW.) The Wild(s) get the Blackhawks next. [Hockey Wilderness]
- In what was probably the most compelling game of the night, the Kings completed their "reverse sweep" of the Sharks at the Tank. Megalodon was pleased. The Kings and Ducks now square off. [Battle of California]
- A sneak peek at the second round schedule. [USA Today]
- All you people that are Conference III fans and like the Blue Jackets . . . J.R. Lind will piss on your parade and tell you it was raining. He wrote the CBJ eulogy, and while it was nowhere NEAR as good as his Wings eulogy from last year . . . it was quite excellent. [Puck Daddy]
- That's really all you need, right?
- "Scotch on the rocks . . . AND I MEAN ICE!" RIP, Bob Hoskins. The great English character actor passed at 71 yesterday. Your video will be centered around his role as Eddie Valiant on Who Framed Roger Rabbit. [New York Times]
- In Korea, a dude steals home . . . but the batter swings at the pitch. Which, if you're not familiar with baseball . . . is rather crazy. [SB Nation]
- It was enough when my folks passed less than a year apart from each other. This couple, married 72 years, passed within a DAY of each other. Yeesh. [Y! / The Sideshow]
- Rob Ford is Canada, and so can you. [Gawker]
I couldn't find a video clip with the above Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins) quote, so I found the next best thing . . . the point where everyone drools at a drawn caricature:
Why hello, Jessica Rabbit.
And I'm done for the week. J-Mill has your weekend (if he hasn't drank himself to death following that playoff series). So if you could, please show him a bit of love by sending him links, videos and junk:
- jasonmcadams1120 AT gmail DOT com
Also, sometime in the next couple days, you'll get a very drunk (GEE, WONDER WHY) version of Beyond Checkerdome. It COULD be today, but . . . don't bet on it. But stay tuned!