Click your links - there are kids in the world with no links at all to click!
- CanesAndBluesFan tests some statements from FiveThirtyEight.com about "hot goalies" in the playoffs. [SLGT]
- Last update I saw, T.J. Oshie pulled ahead of Patrice Bergeron in the NHL15 cover vote. Voting for this round ends tonight, so remember to keep tweeting #NHL15Oshie to send Teej to the final round...or to keep not doing that if you don't want to do that. [EA Sports NHL]
- Just how exactly has Osh become so loved and adored? Well obviously we know, but...just go with it, you know? [Riverfront Times]
- Some team won last night: [Jewels from the Crown]
- Some other team lost: [The Committed Indian]
- Game 4 of the Rangers-Canadiens series is tonight at 7. In the meantime, Habs fans have responded to some wild accusations from their Broadway counterparts with appropriate levels of snark. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- 'Gers fans, on the other hand, are just dealing with the emotional toil that a playoff loss takes on a hockey fan. [Blueshirt Banter]
- If the Habs do even the Eastern Finals tonight, it'll just be another reason for us all to ask "Who the fuck is Dustin Tokarski, and where did he come from?" Sticktap to CrossCheckRaise for this great Mirtle piece. [The Globe & Mail]
- For every road game this postseason, Montreal has sold tickets to the Bell Center to watch the broadcast in the arena. But local Montreal bars don't like the lost business, so they're suing because they hate fantastic things. [Puck Daddy]
- The 2014 IIHF World Championships Gold Medal Game in Belarus will pit Russia against Finland today, with Sweden and the Czech Republic playing for bronze earlier today. My apathy knows no bounds. [IIHF.com]
- Elsewhere, Real Madrid won the European Champions League for a record 10th time, winning 4-1 in extra time. Cristiano Ronaldo couldn't even wait for the final whistle to pop off his shirt to celebrate. (Ladies...) [SBNation Look It]
- Did you know there's a freaking arrow hidden inside the FedEx logo? Why did you not share that information with the class?!? See if you can find the other 10 hidden images in well know corporate logos. [Mental_Floss]
Ok, I promised you adorable. But I bet you weren't expecting fucking kitty/hedgehog friendship levels of adorable, were you?
Tomorrow is Memorial Day. It's also Monday, so DK will have your link-clicking back. Have his too, won't you?
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com