This second round is already pretty crazy. I wonder what it would be like to be apart of it...
Not a lot today, but feel free to discuss whatever you feel.
- Today at 3 central is the deciding game 5 for the Chicago Wolves in their first round series with the Rochester Americans. Come on, Jakey! [Chicago Wolves]
- The Bruins scored four goals in the last 10 minutes of the third period to take game 2 from the Habs 5-3. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- While last night, Marian Gaborik tied the game with :07 seconds left for the Kings, then finished off the Ducks in overtime. Go ahead and bitch and moan about how he could've done that with the Blues...you have a point. [Jewels from the Crown]
- The Minnesota Wild will play Those Fuckers Up North at 2 today on NBC actual. Then later tonight, game 2 of the Rangers-Penguins goes down. [NHL.com 5/4]
- Looking for a team to bandwagon onto the rest of the postseason? Down Goes Brown has you covered! [Grantland]
- You think Hitchcock looked bad in that series? Here are 5 way worse coaching jobs - and enjoy it, because 2 of them were Red Wings seasons! [The Hockey News]
And a bonus 3rd video on this High Holy Day. Recently, J.J. Abrams & company officially released the main cast for the upcoming Star Wars Episode VII, which cause a bit of a tiff among fans as, despite their earliest promises, the new cast members lacks very much gender diversity. But what they don't understand is that by only having one new female lead, Abrams is keeping true to one of the hallmarks of George Lucas' philosophies: women are entirely useless! Here's how you can tell:
Tomorrow is Monday, so you won't have this link rat to kick around anymore! (...until Friday) There's at least a 30% chance that Tyler will post fewer Star Wars-themed videos.
In any case, send him links.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
It's also Prospect Sunday, so check back later!
Oh, and I should have the SLGT Bracket Contest first round leaderboard up tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled for that.
The Force will be with you. Always.