Here's my last one of THESE things for a while.
- RBR put up a game preview of the Blues vs. Blackhawks from 2003 . . . [SLGT]
- . . . and a GDT. And like SLGT in 2003, no one was here. [SLGT]
Here's the NHL's report on the Blues alumni traveling to Slovakia to help people. [NHL.com]
- Two pieces about the bumbling Sharks offseason. First, Ryan Lambert's Trending Topics. [Puck Daddy]
- Then, this from Adam Gretz at SBNHockey. [SB Nation]
- The Department of Player Safety STILL doesn't fully know what their plan is from here forward. [Puck Daddy]
- The Blackhawks used to have a lot of disappointments. Now, it's just the Blues. But who knows? You may laugh at bad karma. [Puck Daddy]
- Scientists in Canada are doing research on a hitchhiking robot. Which is the most Canadian thing ever, maybe. But there is a purpose . . . the scientists are trying to determine whether a robot can sense when s/he trusts a person. You'll love the name, though. (S/T to CrossCheckRaise) [CityNews Toronto]
- Here's a rundown of some of the most terrifying mascots in NCAA history. [SB Nation]
Before we get hitched, my fiancee would like you to know that the theme song to the anime program The Attack on Titan . . . goes with everything. (S/T to Kate):
Like, yes, even Game of Thrones and shit.
No, she's not kidding . . . EVERYTHING (S/T to Kate):
Until I'd saw that, I'd temporarily forgotten how fucking AWESOME that video is.
Well, that's it from me for a while. J-Mill has every links post from now until the middle of Labor Day week, while I'm off doing that thing where I put a ring on someone's finger and the same happens to me and all that shit. So if you have links, videos and other things, be sure to be kind to him:
- jasonmcadams1120 AT gmail DOT com
And I'll see you all later.