I too often have things that keep me from linking for you guys, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm not going to bullshit you about yesterday - I fell asleep watching The Simpsons marathon and couldn't pull my ass out of bed early enough to finish a post before work.
And yes, I'm also currently watching The Simpsons marathon, why do you ask?
Hey, shall we link?
- Tonight, as you may have heard, will be the Blues Ice Breaker event at Ballpark Village at 6. Come meet Stastny, Oshie, Hullie, & Plager-y. And get to see the Blues new jerseys. [Blues]
- Are you going tonight? I think I might be, I'm not sure yet. But if you are, take pictures and send them to Game Time! [SLGT]
- CanesAndBluesFan took a look at corsi relative & quality of competition the other day. [SLGT]
- St. Louis Game Time Fantasy Hockey is back! Watch your asses, anyone in League 2 - the Cleveland Steeners will be back with a vengeance! [SLGT]
- It's almost time for season previews - what will Conference III look like? [Blackout Dallas]
- Jamaica is trying to improve their national hockey team to become Olympic level. Clearly, they're looking to nab one of those non-European automatic qualification slots for my World Cup of Hockey! (Sticktap to @Renkly) [Jamaica Observer]
- How disappointing have the Blue Jackets been? You'd think it wouldn't be that much, since that would require them to have had expectations to fail to meet. [Puck Daddy]
- Now the Nashville Predators...there's some disappointment for you! [Puck Daddy]
- Former Blues "fan favorite" Eric Brewer and Dan Hamhuis are both former junior players for the Prince George Cougars, who'll look to turn around their fortunes as part of their new ownership group. (Sticktap to CrossCheckRaise) [The Hockey News]
- Only good thing Bobby Hull ever did in his life (other than 604 NHL goals) was spawn Brett. But you don't have to take my word for it, just listen to this Blackhawks fan tell it like it is. [The Committed Indian]
- Rams quarterback Sam Bradford...[sigh]... [Turf Show Times]
- The craft beer scene in St. Louis has boomed in the past 20 years. How did it happen? Let the brewers tell their own history. [Riverfront Times]
- What kind of American accent do you have? [Go To Quiz]
As you continue to watch The Simpsons, here are a few facts you perhaps never knew.
Send me dem links, people.
- jasonmcadams1120 AT gmail DOT com