Did you have a great weekend? Well that's good, because I don't care.
Belly up to the bar and enjoy these abbreviated links:
- Joakim Lindstrom is older and, he hopes, wiser on his return to North America . . . he'll be fighting for ice time on a strong Blues squad that is, suddenly, deep down the middle. [In The Slot / Lou Korac]
- Jeff Schultz didn't even notice his Kings sweater was misspelled. Poor guy. (Or, perhaps, DUMB guy.) [Puck Daddy]
- Rangers defenseman Ryan McDonagh could be named the team's next Captain this week, according to a report. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Wysh previews the Devils in Emoji's. It's a team Wysh should be familiar with, as he is a Devils fan. [Puck Daddy]
- Jonathan Papelbon gives a salute worthy for a Philadelphia sports crowd. Though maybe he's also worthy of, y'know, not sucking all the time. [Deadspin]
- Don'tcha just hate it when the local nudist camp keeps yanking your water? [Y! / AP]
- The raw ingredients needed to produce good whisk(e)y are open to mice. So every good distillery needs a trusty distillery cat. Because of course! (S/T to Kate and her father) [NPR]
Speaking of cats . . . 36 Facts About Cats? You bet your ass:
I'll be here all week! Send me stuff:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
We're slated to record Beyond Checkerdome tonight, and we'll see when it gets posted . . . but we will keep YOU posted on that.