Can we play shitty Eastern conference teams all the time? Pretty please?
- Blues topped the Maple Leafs last night 3-0. Would you like that recapped for you? [STLToday]
- How did the most entertaining fan base in hockey see last night's game? Check out the Torontonian recap: [The Leafs Nation]
- Bernie Miklasz has some concerns about this admittedly very entertaining Blues team. [STLToday]
- Dion Phaneuf thinks this Toronto road trip has been pretty disappointing. I'd say going 4 games while only scoring 1 goal would qualify as "disappointing," wouldn't you? [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Kevin Shattenkirk and James van Riemsdyk have been fierce rivals/great friends for the better part of 2 decades now. (Sticktap to CCR.) [Maple Leafs]
- There were 12 games last night, and eventually they all ended. What a relief, am I right? [NHL.com 1/17]
- 4 games today, highlighted the first NBC Game of the Week of the Year, featuring the Rangers and the Penguins at 11:30 central this morning. It would also behoove you to check in on tonight's Stars-Blackhawks game, assuming you like really fun hockey that heavily influences the Blues spot in the standings. [NHL.com 1/18]
- The Kings retired Rob Blake's number 4 last night... [Battle of Cali]
- ...but it was the Ducks who had the last qua-...*sigh*...I'm sorry, I couldn't do that to you guys. You deserve better than that joke. Laugh. The Ducks had the last laugh. They won in a shootout. [Anaheim Calling]
- Dan Carcillo will get the chance to defend his shit-sipping ways in an in-person hearing with the Department of Player Safety. [Second City Hockey]
- Fuck, quit making the rest of us guys look bad, ECHL player who proposed to his girlfriend during a game! [Puck Daddy]
I'm sorry sir, you can't go in there.
I'll be back tomorrow with a full slate - slide me some things to slate, won't you?
- jasonmcadams1120 AT gmail DOT com
Fuck the Seahawks and the Patriots.