The T-90 is widely considered the best Russian battle tank.
I think many Blues fans would argue that the Vladimir might take that crown as the best Russian Tank. Holy hell, this kid is something. Army, sign this kid to a big money deal, STAT!
- The Blues had a matinee against our rivals from the tundra, the Winnipeg
ThrashersJets. The Blues started slow (again) and came on strong (again) and Vladimir Tarasenko scored some more points (again). Justin busts a recap in your ass. [STLGT]
- Our "friends" at Arctic Ice Hockey had opinions on the game as well. They were a little different than ours. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- In keeping with tradition, a Blue was injured yesterday. Troy Brouwer caught a shiv in the face from Jacob Trouba's elbow/forearm region. It still remains to be seen if Trouba will be in trouba-l with the league for the hit. Brouwer did return to the game. [STLGT]
Scott Gomez played his second game with the note yesterday. I must say, he has looked pretty good. Consider me a fan of the signing at this point. [Today's Slapshot]
- A look at Jaden Schwartz, who has been flying under the radar but hoping he isn't 'forgotten' come contract time this summer. [Today's Slapshot]
- Five other games yesterday including Anaheim beating the Wild for their first win and Edmonton picking up their second straight W. [NHL.com]
- A look at 'puck luck,' also known as PDO, and its effect on the season so far. [Today's Slapshot]
- I have a soft spot in my heart for the Blue Jackets, and so far they have just plain been soft this season. Point-less so far, with many of their games reflecting a - shall we say 'sub-par' effort. This team, after picking up Brandon Saad in the off-season, was supposed to be able to play with anyone. Something is broken. Our friends at The Cannon think it might be confidence. There but for the Grace of God go we... [The Cannon]
- More on the crisis in Columbus. [Puck Daddy]
- Puck Daddy's 3 stars. The first is some flashy Russian kid who netted 2 goals and is tied for the league lead in points and goals at the moment. [Puck Daddy]
- How not to run a marketing campaign. [Cracked]
- Apparently Bills fans never learned to pee like grownups. [Deadspin]
- Beer of the Day: Doppelbocks are great. German doppelbocks are greater. Celebrator Doppelbock from Brauerei Aying is the greatest. So, celebrate last night's Blues win, Tank's pair of goals, Moose's solid performance and the first game without a (serious) injury in the last week with a Celebrator. The roasted malts, subtle hops and fruity hints will blow your mind in front of your face. [UNTAPPD]
Tarasekno is rocking.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8fPf6L0XNvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>