We have a light Blues news day. We need more games soon please!
- You would be a fool if you don't agree that Vladimir Tarasenko is one of the most exciting players in the NHL today. [PuckDaddy]
- The Hockey Writers have the Blues 7 Game report card. [TheHockeyWriters]
- Eight games last night. [NHL Scores]
- Six games scheduled for tonight. [NHL Schedule]
- After falling to the Wild last night, John Davidson has a new word for the Columbus Blue Jackets. Disturbing. [Sportsnet]
- The Top Shelf podcast questions if John Tortorella fits all of the BJ's needs. [USAToday]
- By some miracle Bruins' Zac Rinaldo avoids a suspension for the Horrendous hit on Sean Couturier. Head Hunters have no place in this game so learn or GTFO. [CBSSports]
- Hide Don Cherry's eyes, and plug his ears. Canadians are no longer the majority among NHL players for the first time in 98 years. [PuckDaddy]
- Is Steven Stamkos on his way to the Calgary Flames? According to the Rumor mill yes. [PuckDaddy]
- Start counting down the days, Scientists are about to tell us if that star with the Crazy light patterns is home to Aliens. [Yahoo]
- Girl Meets World, the successor to the 90s Classic Boy Meets World and AKA the only Disney Channel show to boast an typical demographic of adults aged 20-40 is about to get really real. [ScreenRant]
- Red Tube is about to gain a shit ton more accidental Google referrals as YouTube introduces its subscription service, YouTube Red. [Nerdist]
- GUYSSSS MORE HARRY POTTER!!! New Information on the new Harry Potter Play based on a new JK Rowling penned story. [MuggleNet]
- Doc Brown and Marty McFly showed up on Jimmy Kimmel the other night. It was magical. [TVGuide]
- Silly Trix, Rabbits are for Marketing. [eOnline]
Tyler and Kate have your links for Game day tomorrow.
Send them things and have a Happy Friday!