- Donut King wonders if it's time to #FreeRattie (that's Ty Rattie) to another NHL team. [SLGT]
- Lil' Louie took a little trip to Vancouver recently. [SLGT]
- The Blues have decided to bring in Martin Havlat and Dainius Zubrus on PTOs to help the injury prone team. [Lou Korac In the Slot]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY -- ANAHEIM DUCKS:
- Two sites to check out for all things Ducks: Anaheim Calling and Battle of California. [Anaheim Calling ; Battle of Cali]
- Three games last night, all with numerical outcomes. [NHL.com 10/28/15]
- Eight games tonight, only one to watch: at 7pm in StL. [NHL.com 10/29/15]
- Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau shows off some sick puck handling skills behind the Ottawa Senators net. [Puck Daddy]
- The Montreal Canadiens are now 9-1-0 on the season. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- The Washington Capitals had some pretty cool Hockey Fights Cancer warmup jerseys. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- See Zdeno Chara in a Gru mask and Tuukka Rask and other Bruins players dressed as a minions while visiting children in the hospital. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
OTHER STUFF -- KANSAS CITY EDITION:
- Boulevard Brewing's Funky Pumpkin is the best new pumpkin beer (I totally agree with this). [Adequate Man / Deadspin]
- While we're still unsure if Edinson Volquez knew about his fathers death before the game, only one other Royal player--Chris Young--was told before the game in case he was needed to start game 1. [Deadspin]
- In case you didn't know, Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar is pretty awesome. He hit a first-pitch, lead-off inside-the-park home run in Game 1. The last World Series inside-the-park homer was in 1929! [Deadspin]
- Johnny Cueto pitched all 9 inning last night in the Royals 7-1 win over the New York Mets. [Royals/MLB]
I give you Salvador Perez!
And from Old Crow Medicine Show - "Brushy Mountain Conjugal Trailer".
Hoosier Blue returns with tomorrow's links.