Hoosier Blue's job took over this morning so I stepped in to give you all a slight wisp of linkage.
- Since California is in a weird time zone for Midwestern hockey, If you weren't able to watch/listen like me, Justin42 has your recap. Basically, all you need to know is this; JAKE ALLEN. [STLGT]
- The view from the opponents fans was quite bleak. All About the Jersey has your reverse recap. [AAJ]
- A New Beyond the Checkerdome premiered yesterday. Raise your glass to Allen and the boys with DK and CCR. [STLGT]
- Supposedly there were other games not involving the St. Louis Blues yesterday. [NHL]
- Only two NHL games tonight, none of them featuring the St. Louis Blues. [NHL]
- Henrik Lundqvist indirectly caused a fight in the stands last night, and there is video. [PuckDaddy]
- Good old Shia Labeouf is back with another fantastically weird art piece. He is watching #ALLMYMOVIES aka All HIS movies back to back in Reverse Chronological order. Oh and he's live streaming his reactions. [NEWHIVE]
Robbi Fabbri this ones to you and your pokemon like name. FABBBBRRRRRIIIIIII! FABRRI!
Links will be back tomorrow from either DK or Kate!