Maybe I am overreacting.
Maybe I am being a dick.
Wouldn't be the first time.
But I am dead fucking tired of half-ass efforts by well-paid athletes followed only by a fucking barrage of excuses.
We all have shit we have to do. Being a wittle too tired is NEVER an excuse for saying fuck-all to your responsibilities, ESPECIALLY when you are paid MILLIONS to PLAY a GAME. If we were trying our hardest and getting burned on puck battles because our bodies were too sore from a grueling schedule, I might be inclined to have sympathy (except for that EVERY TEAM has a grueling schedule), but that isn't what we are seeing.
We are seeing indifference, slop and laziness.
And it is bullshit.
So, fuck it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I was up late last night, I have church and things to do today, and I am tired. Let's see how this 'half-assing it' feels.
- Blues play game last night. It go bad. [STLGT]
- Buffa think people should more fight. [STLGT]
- Red Wings like game more. [WIIMT]
- "Ready to go" lie fucking lie. [FS]
- Yesterday. [NHL]
- Did not even read. [NHL]
- PD 3 stars, no blue. [PD]
- Preds bad LOL [PD]
- Fuck these guys. [THN]
- Historic suck LOL flyers [TS]
- Captain obvious in hizza. [BR]
- Boring. [Cracked]
- College football fans can be dumb. [Deadspin]
- Can't make shit up. [Buzzfeed]
- Boredom [mentalfloss]
- Must read for Blues players. [psychcentral]
- Today's beer is Bud Light. When not giving a shit, it is best drink beer made without shits being given. Drink this...to punish yourself. [Untappd]
Apathy and Exhaustion, Corpses of Our Motivation...fucking poetry.