KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE BUFFALO SABRES:
- If you can't remember this link from last Thursday, here it is again [Die By The Blade]
- Four games last night…meh. [NHL.com 11/22/15]
- Seven games tonight. Only one to watch, at 6pm Central in Buffalo. [NHL.com 11/23/15]
- Canadiens forward Brendan Gallagher broke two fingers and will be out indefinitely after he has surgery to repair his fingers. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- LA Kings defenseman Alec Martinez helps the Carolina Hurricanes score a goal by kicking it into the net. Why does the distinct kicking motion only go one way? [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- The Capitals were already destroying the Avalanche on Saturday night and decided to make the loss just a bit worse with this goal by Dmitry Orlov. [Deadspin]
- Former Red Wings defenceman Ian White has been arrested in Winnipeg on weapons charges…not his first arrest. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Here's a pretty sweet goal that happened during the Portland Timbers/FC Dallas match. It made my husband happy. [Screamer/Deadspin]
- In case you needed to feel old today, Toy Story is 20 years old today. [Mental Floss]
- MMMMMMMM donuts. [Mental Floss]
31 facts about Jim Henson. I can't wait to start watching A Muppet Christmas Carol!
And the "Rainbow Connection".
It's Hoosier Blue's turn at the Links Factory tomorrow. Donut King on Wednesday.