- Hildy says what she is thankful for. It might include a young Russian name Vladimir. [STLGT]
- Another Blues fan has his thankful list. It might include a young Russian name Vladimir. [Bleedin' Blue]
- Lou Korac's take on the last 10 games. [In the slot]
- No games yesterday, Feel free to share your personal Thanksgiving highlights. Just no pictures of food; we all ate the same shit.
- Hockey is back in earnest tonight with 12 games. You're cheering for the Ducks, Canucks and Flyers. [NHL.com]
- Nail Yakupov is out 2-4 weeks. Don't fuck with the linesmen. [Puck Daddy]
- Carey Price is out at least another week after re-injuring his glass groin or paper hamstring or whatever 'lower body injury' means these days. [Puck Daddy]
- The folks at Puck Daddy give us their list of things they are thankful for. It doesn't include a young Russian named Vladimir, but it does feature a slice of #roarbacon. [Puck Daddy]
- Your NHL grab bag with some laughs and some tears. [ESPN]
- Cracked hates hockey and especially hates the Winter Classic. Fuck you, cracked. [Cracked]
- Got leftovers? We got creative ways to use them (that you will totally never spend the time to do before you have a week's worth of cold turkey sandwiches for lunch). [Distractify]
- Laughing at autocorrect fails never gets old. [Buzzfeed]
- Did you travel for the holiday? Did you see any crazy shit? Shit like this? [College Humor]
- I'm thankful for Milk Stout Nitro, the absolute best smooth stout I have ever had, It is your beer of the day. POUR HARD! [Untappd]
Video of the Day:
If you've never seen these videos, they are sidesplitting. There are 4 of them. This is number 1.