- Hey, there's a new episode of Beyond Checkerdome up. #110 Scattershot. [SLGT]
- Barret Jackman returns to Scottrade tonight with a saber tooth cat on his chest instead of a Blue note. [Blues]
- An interview with an orthopedic surgeon regarding the injury to Steve Ott by buffa82. [SLGT]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS:
- Why ain't you Perd-y. [On The Forecheck]
- Two games last night…meh. [NHL.com 12/16/15]
- Eleven games tonight, including one at 7pm against the Predators. [NHL.com 12/17/15]
- Alex Ovechkin dons a bunny suit for the Capitals spoof of A Christmas Story. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Defenseman Juha Leimu of the Lahti Pelicans scored a hat trick in 44 seconds against JYP Jyvalskyla. [The Hockey News]
- Alaska Aces forward Liam Stewart talks about growing up Rod Stewart's son and why he chose to play hockey. [Anchorage Press / What the Puck]
- I hear there's some movie about warring stars out today. [NPR]
Nickel Creek on Austin City Limits playing "Destination".
Hoosier Blue is back tomorrow. I'm back Saturday. I think.