Slow start, lazy play, careless with the puck, losing a game we should have won...nothing at all is new. And don't call me 'pussycat.'
- The Blues try to call in the first period and sleep walk through half of the second. Surprise; it doesn't end well. Justin42 takes you down memory lane. [STLGT]
- The 'Litter box cats" have their "recat." Yes, that is seriously what they call it. [LBC]
- Scott Gomez is a good dude. [Puck Daddy]
- 9 other games last night, Dallas finally lost, as did Chicago. Yay. [NHL]
- 4 games tonight. [NHL]
- Puck Daddy has 3 stars. The Blues helped the number 1 by setting up both of his goals. [Puck Daddy]
- Hockey Legends who couldn't let go. [ESPN]
- Kids are funny. And inappropriate. [Distractify]
- The secrets behind the mysterious world of radio. [Buzzfeed]
- Since we were cat food last night, our beer of the day is 400 Divine Rabbits from Greenbush. It's a smooth beer with mild citrus hints. I promise it doesn't stink nearly as bad as our game last night. [Untappd]
Video of the Day:
Need a laugh?
I need a laugh.
This is funniest thing you will ever hear involving the word 'pussycat.'