- The votes are in and a whopping 87% majority want Hitchcock to turn into a memory. [STLGT]
- Tomorrow's Blues gives us a pun-filled wolves recap and the recently recalled Petteri Lindbohm gets some play in it. [STLGT]
- Steve Ott will be out at least 3 months after an ill-advised attempt at creating a new ice-ballerina move. I know that Ott doesn't get much love from the STLGT crowd but he is one of the few Blues who seems to bust his ass (pun intended) and play with passion every night. Not having him is a minus. [STLGT]
- Lou Korac takes a look at the Blues' 'rut.' He thinks we aren't in trouble 'yet.' Yay. [In the Slot]
- 7 games last night. Chicago won, so fuck all those games. [NHL]
- 3 games tonight. I give you my personal guarantee that the Blues won't stink it up and lose a winnable game. [NHL]
- Puck Daddy's 3 stars. [Puck Daddy]
- The Calgary Hitmen set their sights on irony with a nice warm and fuzzy fundraiser. I can hardly bear the cuteness. (Puns all intended). [Puck Daddy]
- The league showed a decided lack of balls by only hitting dickhead Brandon Prust with a fine for his cup check of Brad Marchand. In a shitty attempt at humor, Prust called the $5k the 'best money he has ever spent,' Nice to know that we allow people to smack other people in the dick out of frustration and only receive a meaningless punishment, then make cavalier jokes about said punishment. [Puck Daddy]
- This Amazon tribe takes 'loving animals' to a whole new, creepy level. [Bored Panda]
- Funny Puns. I think the Blues have me emotionally constipated. [onlinefun]
- Your beer of the day is Loch Down Scotch Ale by Arcadia Ales. This wee heavy is rich, smooth and full-bodied. Rumors of a finer beer existing turned out to be a hoax. [Untappd]
Song of the day:
Pun songs are lame.
Innuendo songs, however, are hilarious.