- Four St. Louis area players-Clayton Keller, Ryan MacInnis, Matthew Tkachuk and Luke Opilka-have made the World Junior preliminary roster. [SLGT]
- Magnus Paajarvi was practicing on the top line with Paul Stastny and Vladimir Tarasenko. [SLGT]
- Petteri Lindbohm will make his season debut tonight. [In the Slot / Lou Korac]
- Zero to Sixty with Magnus Paajarvi. (He's so adorable!) [Blues]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE ARIZONA COYOTES (no I did not almost type Phoenix):
- Three games last night, all with numerical outcomes. [NHL.com 12/7/15]
- Nine games tonight. Only one to watch, at 7pm in St. Louis. [NHL.com 12/8/15]
- The Montreal Canadiens have placed Alexander Semin on waivers. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Bruins and Predators fight twice in two minutes. First Brad Marchand and Roman Josi, then Tyler Randell and Eric Nystrom. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Then a referee had a couple, um, choice words for Preds forward James Neal as he sent him to the box for embellishment. Hot mic. Whoops! [Deadspin]
- The "Zona" Yotes are looking into relocation in the Phoenix area. [Puck Daddy]
- The NWHL gets its' first major sponsorship in Dunkin' Donuts. [Puck Daddy]
- I'm not sure this spelling error makes the Redskins name any less offensive. [Deadspin / Screengrabber]
- WHO WANTS TO SEE JOHN STAMOS'S BUTT!?!?! [Jezebel]
Here's some David Bowie.
Hoosier Blue is back at the factory tomorrow. Donut King returns Thursday, unless his rage has made him explode by then.