Big thank you to Kate for covering links yesterday after the sudden and unexpected discovery that Gametime wasn't viewable via the interwebs at work.
- Blues lost in horrifying fashion yesterday. If you missed it and want to know more Justin has your recap. [STLGT]
- The Blues are itching to get Kevin Shattenkirk back in the lineup. I can personally say, I miss him lots as well. [TheHockeyWriters]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY - THE DETROIT RED WINGS:
- Fuck Detroit. [Winging It In Motown]
- There were other scores from around the league last night. [NHL.com]
- The Carey Price Selfie saga continues as the young fan who took the photo sent a Thank you Note to "Mr. Price." [PuckDaddy]
- Mr. Jaro Halak was in fine form last night, earning yet another Shutout with the Islanders. [Yahoo]
- When good teams go bad. CCR sent in the Anatomy of a Losing Streak. The Blues need to pick up a copy and read it. [CBS Sports]
- Female Thor is kicking Male Thor's ass, outselling her former incarnation by over 25%! Damn Gurrrlll. [Polygon]
- Move over Doritos Taco, Taco Bell has a new innovative taco to mass produce. [Yahoo]
- The Beauty of the Chauvet Cave will once again be open to the public in a huge state of the art recreation exhibit. [Smithsonianmag]
CCR Covered the video front, which honestly somewhat scared the child in me.
send me all your links and videos for tomorrow! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com