4 AM Pacific time is a very weird time for my brain to write links and it makes strange connections to Eminem and Kevin Shattenkirk. Who knew?
- The Blues will pack an added 1 2 punch in the defense department as not only do they get Kevin back but Carl Gunnarsson will be back as well. Sadly Gunnar's name does not fit into Eminem Lyrics. [STLToday]
- Jim Corsi: The man behind #FancyStats, Sort of. Stick Tap to CCR (and DK) for the link. [TGM]
- The now infamous broken stick goal was discussed with a few GMs. Majority seems to think this play needs to be reviewed in some way. Stick Tap to CCR again. [SportsNet]
Know Your Enemy:
Pop over to The Cannon where all of the Blue Jackets hang out and get catty about soccer balls during pregame. [The Cannon]
- Games were afoot last night in the NHL! Watson investigate future with this link! [NHL Scores]
Ryan Olsen looks like he got hit by the Zamboni, after dropping the mitts and then getting hit in the face with a puck. [SBNation]
Winging It In Motown takes an in depth look at the NHL Game Center Live. PS It is brutally honest. [WIIM]
The Toronto Maple Leafs land a SuperStar in Garrett Gamble. Stick Tap to Hildy for the Link. [PPP]
Patrick Kane Maybe, might possibly, could be back sooner then expected. [PuckDaddy]
- Here at STL Gametime we have a tradition of shamelessly self promoting shit that we love. J-Mill wants you to read about soccer, or as the people outside of the US call it Futball, in STL. [GWCGP]
- A James Bond teaser came out yesterday. [TheVerge]
This was created by the mind behind Potter Puppet Pals, Stick tap to Rick for the linkage!
Send me all your links and videos!! ALL OF THEM!! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com