Its Game Day! Who is ready for Game 2?!
Puck Drop is 2 PM STL Time. Hopefully The St. Louis Blues will be in tip top shape after looking like death in the late game Thursday.
- There will be no line changes for Game Two. With all the problems Game One showed on the back end, I hope they have found their shit or something is really wrong with Bort. [STLGT]
- Hildy has a List! These are the Five Biggest Gripes from The Blues Game One. She speaks wisely. [STLGT]
- Dr. Dan the Pancake Man, who holds a PHD in Pancakery has once again created Blues Themed Pancakes. [STLGT/FOX2Now]
- O'Neill is obviously talking about the Blues taking more shots on goal. Because Game One didn't make that apparent enough. [STLToday]
- Guys there is no controversy in the Goaltender position of the St. Louis Blues. Brian Elliott isn't sayin nuttin. [STLToday]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY - THE MINNESOTA WILD:
- You guessed it! Its these fuckers again! [Hockey Wilderness]
- The 'Nucks evened up their series with the Flames last night. Winning 4-1. [NHL Recap]
- Ottawa almost came back to tie their series, but the Canadians took the game in OT, 3-2. Also PK Subban had an unexpected surprise. [NHL Recap]
- The Fuckers up North were hilariously trounced by the Predators, 6-2. Thank you Crawford! [NHL Recap]
- The Islanders were unexpectedly defeated by the Capitals in a spectacular comeback, taking the game 4-3. [NHL Recap]
- During the Chicago/Nashville game Shea Weber was injured midway through the second after being hit by Brandon Sadd, he is undetermined for Game three and is out with the infamous Lower-Body Injury. [PuckDaddy]
- There is a Fire sale in Boston as the Bruins Fire Chiarelli. [PuckDaddy]
- Jarret Stoll of the Los Angeles Kings has been arrested on Suspicion of Drug Possession. What in LA? NOOOOO. [PuckDaddy]
- This amazing human invented shoes that grow five sizes to last up to 5 years for kids in Developing Countries. You Go Dude! [BuzzFeed]
- Do you like Ghosts and all things Paranormal? Well does the Government have a property for YOU! [HuffPost]
- NASA is getting up close and personal with Pluto. Poor little guy really deserves the attention. [Twitter]
- This is just a big pile of NOPE. Sorry Seattle I am cutting you off, you are too close to me. [SeattleTimes]
If this doesn't get you hyped up for Game 2 you have no soul. BRING IT MINNI!
To Round out the fun, Some beautiful Human mashed up Intersteller and the New Star Wars trailer. Its hilariously accurate to the emotions of any Star Wars fanatic.
JJ Abrams has done well.
Keep on the look out for all your Playoff Game Day goodies!
Send your links and videos to MEEE tomorrow! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com