My apologies, Today's links will be rather short as I did not receive good Friday off and was not able to do them until 5 AM.
- The Blues pulled out a W last night. After looking like they were about to Collapse in the 2nd, the team rallied behind a Jaden Schwartz hatty and over took the Big D. Justin had your recap. [STLGT]
- The Big D defiantly saw the game differently. [DBD]
- The hockey world wants the little guy with gumption, aka Vladimir Sobotka to return. Stick tap to CCR for the link. [Sportsnet]
- The Blackhawks got a point closer to the Blues last night. Mother fuckers. [NHL Scores]
- The Jets say Dustin Byfuglien, or as my Auto correct calls him, Dustin Bellyful, doesn't owe them an apology for the nasty ass slash he was suspended for. [Puck Daddy]
I am letting this one speak for itself...
Send your links and videos to MEEE tomorrow! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com