My schedule has gotten crazy busy as the show I am working on wraps up so you get Saturday/Sunday links on Sunday!
- Its been 19 days since the last St. Louis Blues game. Withdrawal sucks.
- The team sold a ton of shit yesterday. [STLBlues.com]
- Vladimir Tarasenko is still playing hockey, in the IIHF World Championships. Today, he and his Russian team mates play Canada for the Gold. [STLBlues.com]
- The Rangers took a 1-0 series lead over Benny and the Bolts. [NHL.com Recap]
- Go Ducks! [NHL.com Preview]
- Alex Ovechkin helped Russia defeat the US yesterday. Eliminating the US of A from the Gold Medal Round. [PuckDaddy]
- Russia will play Canada for the Gold and the US will play the Czech Republic for the Bronze. [IIHFWC.com]
- Mike Babcock will make a coaching decision, weather that decision will concern the Red Wings we don't quite know yet. [PuckDaddy]
- My great great uncle was honored yesterday in Alton. He was KIA in World War II, his plane was recently found by the BentProp Project. I created a Video for the event. [Alton Telegraph/YouTube]
- Having a "dadbod" is a thing now. Here is how to get rid of it. [Lifehacker]
Younglings are graduating this weekend. I feel oldish.
Send your links and videos to me for tomorrow's links! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com