- I feel as if I will be ignoring this section for a while...
STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS:
- Washington Capitals (1) v. New York Rangers (0)
- Anaheim Ducks (1) v. Calgary Flames (0)
- Montreal Canadiens (0) v. Tampa Bay Lightning (1)
- Chicago Blackhawks (1) v. Minnesota Wild (0)
- Two Hockey games tonight. [NHL.com Scores]
- One Hockey Game tonight. [NHL.com]
- Wookies are sure good at Charity Work according to the NHL Awards. [HockeyNews]
- Alexander Ovechkin is apparently a team player now, All thanks to Barry Trotz. [PuckDaddy]
- Want to watch hockey but the NHL games just make you sad and angry? Then the IIHF World Hockey tournament is for you. [IIHFWorlds2015]
- Avengers: Age of Ultron opened in theaters Thursday. Sam and I saw it last night. Totally worth it. [Deadline]
- Happy Free Comic Book day! [FreeComicBookDay]
- Science has created a way to get those pesky stinky methane clouds from your butt to smell like Chocolate! [Mental_Floss]
Little known fact, Hawkeye is as Super as those other guys. #HawkeyeLove.
Belt it Clint!
Send your links and videos to Me tomorrow! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com