- Playoffs? nope.
- Average Joe rebuts Bernie Miklasz's claim that the Blues have been "unfair" to Ken Hitchcock this offseason. [SLGT]
- Hoosier Blue lays out why bringing back Chris Butler is "meh". [SLGT]
STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS:
- No OT last night. [NHL.com 5/21/15]
- Korea draws Canada for 2018 Olympic groupings. Good luck with that. [Puck Daddy]
- Some of the Senators owners' potential liver donors have decided to continue on with the possibility of donating to others. [Puck Daddy]
- Corey Perry is not happy with comments made about him by Mike Milbury. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Red Wings pick Dylan Larkin has decided to leave University of Michigan and sign a three year entry-level deal with the Wings. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Mike Babcock's coaching decision was not all about the money. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- If you've recently lost your credit card at Petco Park, Cubs pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada has found it. [Deadspin]
- Geologists used molten lava to grill up some steaks because science... and steaks. [Mental Floss]
From David Letterman's last show, here's the Foo Fighters playing "Everlong" during a montage of his run.
Send your links and videos to Ash for Saturday/Sunday links! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com