- No games sevens here.
- NoDak defencemman Jordan Schmaltz has signed a 3 year entry level deal with the Blues. [Grand Forks Herald]
- Jordan Schmaltz to Jaden Schwartz. This'll get tricky. (s/t to DanGNR) [Pro Hockey Talk]
STANLEY CUP FINALS:
- The Lightning and the Rangers play a Game 7 tonight. [NHL.com 5/29/15]
- Dan Bylsma is the new Buffalo Sabres coach….good luck with that. [Puck Daddy]
- The Stanley Cup Final schedule has been released. [Puck Daddy]
- Tampa Bay uses their 3-D projector to play Nintendo "Blades of Steel" on the ice. [Deadspin]
- Everybody needs a goal-synced red light from Budweiser. [Bud Red Lights]
- The Scripps Howard National Spelling Bee has co-champions for the second year in a row. [NPR]
- Someone in China spent $100 Million to build an office building shaped like the Enterprise. [Nerdist]
- Serial will return in the fall with a 2nd and 3rd season. YAY!! [CBC]
An MST3K short, pretty much a 23-minute commercial for electric appliances, called "Young Man's Fancy". And a mother will always help her teenage daughter get herself a college man.
Send your links and videos to Ash Saturday/Sunday! You have two options:
- realbadrobotstlgt AT gmail Dot com