- A Blues off-season game plan. (s/t to CrossCheckRaise) [TSN]
- Should the Arizona Coyotes (or Las Vegas whatevers) have a talk with the Blues about player trades? (s/t to Reader Shawn) [Today's Slapshot]
STANLEY CUP FINAL:
- Tampa Bay Lightning (2) v. Chicago Blackhawks (2)
- The Blackhawks have tied the series at 2. [NHL.com 6/10/15]
- The Glendale City Council has voted 5-2 to end the Arizona Coyotes' lease at Gila River Arena. (I think they've been bribed by the NHL Las Vegas people) [Puck Daddy]
- NBC Sports chairman Mark Lazarus says he only made the suggestion that the NHL ban playoff beards, but he never pushed for an official rule. [Puck Daddy]
- Vince Vaughn picked up the tab for Lightning coach Jon Cooper and 20 others. [Puck Daddy]
- Canadian golfer Graham DeLaet made a hockey fans night by giving him one of his Stanley Cup Final tickets. [Puck Daddy]
- I NEED 12 of these Pallas's Cats. [The Concourse]
- A Baja racer was not punished for pushing a civilian vehicle out of his way and off the track. [Truck Yeah]
- The 76ers are refusing the use the name Wells Fargo Center until they receive money for the sponsorship. [Deadspin]
I don't know why I found this so funny. A Pallas's Cat.
And from DanGNR, every on-screen death in the original Star Wars.
Send me links, videos and other stuff:
- ncismay87 AT gmail DOT com