- A beer league hockey friend of Hoosier Blue is in need of support. Fuck cancer! [SLGT Fanpost]
- Are the Blues looking to trade T.J. Oshie, Alexander Steen, David Backes, or Patrik Berglund? [SLGT]
- Robb Tufts gives a a fancy stats look at Barret Jackman's career with the Blues. [SLGT]
- Ex-Islanders 'owner' John Spano has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for grand theft and forgery. [Puck Daddy]
- Blackhawks fans jersey fouls. [Puck Daddy]
- Five favourite things from the Blackhawks Stanley Cup parade. (Only linking for number 5.) [Puck Daddy]
- Kris Versteeg does something really, really cool in honor of the late Clint Reif. [Puck Daddy]
- Sean Avery writes about his need for people to hate him and the reasons he retired. [The Players Tribune]
- Matt Cooke has been placed on waivers and may possibly be bought out. [Puck Daddy]
- Chris Chelios will not be behind the bench with the Red Wings. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- The Maple Leafs have filed for arbitration with Jonathan Bernier. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- The MLB has scrapped about 60 million All-Star Game fan votes. [Deadspin]
- Astros GM Jeff Luhnow says the team was not hacked because he used old passwords. [Deadspin]
- Someone has photoshopped cats in place of dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. [Junkee]
Today you get David Bowie in Labyrinth because of reasons and awesome.
We'll figure out who's doing the next links post...some other time. So send them to all three of us. Some of you do that anyway. Carry on!