- The Blues did nothing.
- The Blues (as of 10:38 pm friday night) have 6 draft picks for today. [Blues]
- In shocking news...the Edmonton Oilers drafted Connor McDavid 1st overall…oh wait, that's not shocking.
- Breaking news…the Buffalo Sabres drafted Jack Eichel 2nd overall.
- The Boston Bruins traded Milan Lucic to the LA Kings and Dougie Hamilton to the Calgary Flames. [Puck Daddy] [Puck Daddy]
- Dallas Eakins returns to the AHL to coach the San Diego Gulls. [Puck Daddy]
- Taylor Hall tweets a welcome to Connor McDavid. [Puck Daddy]
- The Buffalo Sabres get Ryan O'Reilly and Jamie McGinn from the Colorado Avalanche for Nikita Zadorov, Mikhail Grigorenko, J.T. Compher, and a 31st pick today. [Puck Daddy]
- The Anaheim Ducks deal Kyle Palmieri to the New Jersey Devils for draft picks. [Puck Daddy]
- Check out the Arizona Coyotes' new(ish) jerseys. [Puck Daddy]
- SCOTUS declares gay marriage legal in all 50 states. Hells yeah! [Jezebel]
- CNN forced to go to commercial after guy keeps yelling "about fucking time" on air…well, he's right. [Screengrabber]
- Bob Costas calls out Pedro Strop for his "atrocious" performance. [Screengrabber]
New How to Adult series from Grace Helbig…starting with laundry!
Send me links, videos and other stuff:
- ncismay87 AT gmail DOT com