- Beyond Checkerdome #94: Pricey Free Agents. [SLGT]
- Lou Lamoriello's announcement as the Toronto Maple Leafs new GM helps secure Martin Brodeur's future with the Blues. [SLGT]
- Say Hi to Donut King. [SLGT]
- Greg Wyshynski does an interview with John Hynes and drops a pretty truthful reference to Ken Hitchcock during it. (s/t to HallPlante) [Puck Daddy]
- A re-draft of the 2005 NHL Draft shows the Blues would've drafted Vladimir Sobotka instead of having to trade for him. (s/t again to HallPlante) [The Hockey News]
- Lou Lamoriello resigns from the Devils and is appointed as the new GM for the Toronto Maple Leafs. [Puck Daddy]
- Lamoriello's sudden departure was a surprise to the Devils front office. [Puck Daddy]
- The Arizona Coyotes and the city of Glendale have reached an agreement for a 2 year lease. [Puck Daddy]
- Mark Sertich of Duluth celebrated his birthday by playing some hockey with friends from the local fire department. He is 94 years old. [KARE 11]
- An Illinois farmer has made a maize maze using the Chicago Blackhawks logo. [Puck Daddy]
- A Mizzou student enlightens us to the nine types of drunks there are in St. Louis. Yes, there are Blues Drunks. (S/T to I_AM_SPARTACUS) [Riverfront Times]
The Hillywood Show mashes up Doctor Who with Rocky Horror Picture Show pretty good and stuff:
Look for my "Say Hi To Game Time" in a few hours.
Someone will have links for you Monday. We think.