- The Blues sign Jake Allen to a two-year deal. [SLGT]
- Dmitrij Jaskin has signed a one-year contract extension. [SLGT]
- Joel Ward has signed with the San Jose Sharks for three years, a $9.825 million deal. [Puck Daddy]
- The Buffalo Sabres sign Ryan O`Reilly to a seven-year, $52.5 million contract. [Puck Daddy]
- Brandon Saad signs with the Columbus Blue Jackets for six years and $36 million. [Puck Daddy]
- Connor McDavid officially signs his entry-level deal with the Oilers. [Puck Daddy]
- Hailstorm Brewing out of Tinley Park, Illinois has named a beer after Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews, Captain Serious #19 Pale Ale. [Puck Daddy]
- Is the Phil Kessel hot dog story real? (s/t to CrossCheckRaise) [PPP]
- Here's the American flag made out of legos. [Buzzfeed]
- What exactly is American cheese? [Mental Floss]
- Can you pass the U.S. Naturalization test? [Mental Floss]
Here's your annual viewing of the PBR 'Merica commercial:
"Drink it, y'asshole."
And here's Tom Raper, goin' off:
Links will be posted…somewhere…someday...by someone.