The St. Louis Cardinals have used promo nights to great success. The Blues have begun to follow in their footsteps. Last season the Blues debuted a Vladimir Tarasenko bobblehead and I was lucky enough to be at the Scott to grab one. Vova now overlooks my kitchen and celebrates my meals.
The Blues recently announced their promo nights, which looks something like this:
- Oct. 29 vs. ANA - Kevin Shattenkirk
- Dec. 10 vs. PHI - Chris Pronger (HHOF '15)
- Feb. 16 vs. DAL - David Backes
- March 25 vs. VAN - Alex Pietrangelo
- Nov. 16 vs. WPG - Camo Jersey (first 12,500 - 13 & over)
- Dec. 13 vs. COL - Kids Home Jersey (first 5,000 - 12 & under)
Must Have Promotions:
- Oct. 1 vs. CHI - Magnet Schedule (all fans)
- Oct. 8 vs. EDM - Team Calendar (all fans)
- Oct. 27 vs. TBL - Beer Stein (first 10,000 - 21 & over)
- Dec. 5 vs. TOR - Team Poster (all fans)
- Dec. 8 vs. ARI - Blues Yearbook (all fans)
- April 9 vs. WAS - Fan Appreciation Scratch-Offs (all fans)
The Blues are also offering ticket promo nights, such as Student Nights and Military Nights. Personally I would like to continue to grow my bobblehead collection. Jerseys are nice but with sizing they are always hit or miss. Personally I don't care to be draped in XXXL jerseys. That being said, I think the camo jersey is a great promo. The Beer stein might be cool, depending on the design. What nights are you looking forward to the most?