- Well damn. The worst team in the central that somehow manages to beat all of the good teams in the central struck again last night. A decent effort overall (and a stellar effort by Brian Elliott) got wasted with a shootout loss. Justin42 relived the pain with you. [STLGT]
- For the view behind enemy lines, check out Mile High Hockey. They were slightly more enthusiastic about the outcome. [MHH]
- Former Blues Defenseman Rik Wilson died WAY TOO YOUNG at 53. He was a part of the Saint Louis community and a big loss. Prayers for his family. [CBS]
- The Blues are in "trade mode" and Kevin Shatternkirk keeps coming up in conversation. If we don't get an elite forward back for our elite defenseman, pitchforks will be sharpened. [HNGN]
- Rank the Blues: Alex Steen had the goal, Troy Brouwer had the only assist, no one scored in the shootout...not much else stats wise...what is your take on each player's performance?
- 6 total games scheduled last night. Only 5 had final scores...wait, what? [NHL]
- 11 games scheduled tonight...only 10 will get played. [NHL]
- Flaming sticks, Russian style. [Puck Daddy]
- The Canadian Women's Hockey League looks like a lot of fun. [Puck Daddy]
- What type of drinking partner are you? [College Humor]
- Snowed in? Or snowed out of all the shitty places you didn't want to go anyway? I am a 'day drinking beer is half full' kind of guy. [Distractify]
- Your beer of the day is Cold Snap by Sam Adams. Decent beer with very complex undertones and a smooth finish. Drink several while pretending to be snowed in like all those suckers on the East Coast. [Untappd]
Song of the Day:
Some days...just aren't your days.