- Dan says stuff and things about the Blues. [SLGT]
- The Blues like the position they're in before the break...I can't say the same for the Blues fans. [Lou Korac / In the Slot]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS:
- If you like engaging in S&M (we're Blues fans after all) here's a place to learn about the Shitehawks. [Second City Hockey]
- There were supposed to be 11 games yesterday. Only 10 got played. Colorado beat the Stars 3-1 despite being outshot 43 to 15. [NHL.com 1/23/16]
- This says 5 games, but there's only 4 being played today. One to watch at 6pm in Chicago. [NHL.com 1/24/16]
- Capitals megastar Alex Ovechkin, when asked if he was concerned about the massive blizzard hitting the east coast: "We're from Russia". So that would be "no". [Puck Daddy]
- Canucks forward Linden Vey scored a great goal...for the wrong team. Oops. [Puck Daddy]
- Kings forward Milan Lucic was ejected early in the 3rd period for punching Coyotes defenseman Kevin Connauton in the side of the head. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Jaromir Jagr does NOT want to be an NHL All-Star. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- In the AHL, the Rockford IceHogs general manager signed himself into a PTO as an emergency backup goalie during Fridays game against the Iowa Wild. (s/t to CCR) [Let's Go Hawks] What a terrible website name.
- Here's something educational: the meaning behind 20 chemical element names. [Mental Floss]
Here's a message for the Blues tonight.
The Blues' All-Star Break begins tomorrow. We'll have links for you, like, whenever.