Enough of this crap.
- You could just see it coming. Around halfway through the second...the Blues took their foot off the gas. We weren't battling as hard...got way too complacent. We've been dishing out the roar bacon to our opponents like that shit is free. Justin42 spins you a take of woe. [STLGT]
- The perspective from the land of mullets and cheap shots. [OSS]
- Ain't nothing else worth talkin bout.
- 4 other games last night. Colorado, Edmonton and even Arizona found ways to win...must be nice. [NHL]
- 8 games tonight. Chicago, Dallas, Minnesota and Nashville are all playing. [NHL]
- Puck Daddy's 3 stars. The Blues helped make the night for one of them. [Puck Daddy]
- One of the Sedins is much uglier than usual this morning. [Puck Daddy]
- Winter Classic wasn't exactly a ratings winner. [Puck Daddy]
- I present to you, the inflatable hoodie. Now, when the Blues decide to nap in the middle of games, at least they can do so in comfort and style. [Bored Panda]
- I wish I could be THIS excited about Blues Hockey these days. [Distractify]
- I got some creepy GIFs...you KNOW you want to see them. [College Humor]
- Your beer of the day is Game Changer. This beer is terrible. It's bitter, bland and will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. Sort of like our favorite game changers in Blue these days. Drink it. It is what you DESERVE. [Untappd]
Song of the Day:
Mediocrity gets you Pears, by Against Me.
The title speaks for itself.
Have a good day. Don't make it until 2 or 3pm and fucking ruin it.
DK or an authorized agent will return tomorrow when the Blues surrender a lead and lose a winnable game to the Colorado Avalanche.