- The Blues are terrible, the Moose in net should've told you. Justin has your recap. [SLGT]
- The Blues say Jay Bouwmeester is hitting his stride...and then he leaves last nights game injured. [Blues]
- Buffa82 brings us this bulletin: Kevin Shattenkirk: Power Play Savior. [SLGT]
- Shattenkirk is good at power plays, so he has trade rumors. [SLGT]
- #Fancystats Friday with Robb Tufts. [SLGT]
- If the Blues acquired Jonathan Drouin, what would he face in StL? [SLGT]
- Look! Vladimir Tarasenko did something, but it wasn't scoring a goal. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE LOS ANGELES KINGS:
- If you'd like to start shopping for new teams to root for, here's the LA Kings. [Jewels From The Crown]
- For all the Cali teams. [Battle of Cali]
- Six games last night...one in Anaheim that went as well as a Blues game can go. [NHL.com 1/8/16]
- Ten games tonight, one in LA at 9:30 to watch...because we're masochists. [NHL.com 1/9/16]
- A Red Wings fan suggests they should spend the steep price needed for Drouin and Steven Stamkos. (S/T to Art Lippo) [Detroit Sports Nation]
- Capitals forward Marcus Johansson (who is one of the least penalized players in the game) has been suspended 2 games for checking Islanders forward Thomas Hickey in the head (which is a no-no). [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- A press release about Boston Pride forward Denna Laing has confirmed that she suffered a significant spinal injury while playing in the outdoor women's Winter Classic on 12/31. [CBS Sports Eye on Hockey]
- Here are the NWHL All-Star game jerseys. Yay or Nay? [Puck Daddy]
- The top ten best selling jerseys of 2015. I'll take a 4, 8 and 10. [Puck Daddy]
- Dustin Penner is back taking on TMZ Sports and an MMA gym owner over an alleged assault. (I watched the video...where's the assault?). [Puck Daddy]
- The Cure's Robert Smith gets a retro horror comic book. Gimme!! [Nerdist]
- Behind the scenes at Ikea. [Mental Floss]
- 15 eerie things about Japan's suicide forest. I'd still check it out. [Mental Floss]
I don't think even Coldplay could fix the Blues.
Drinking might ease the pain though. Here's a song to drink to.
We presume Hoosier Blue will return Sunday and Monday, if he hasn't driven to St. Louis to personally fire someone by then. Donut King returns Tuesday. I return Thursday.