- Alex Pietrangelo will be out at least 3 weeks following a knee-on-knee hit deliver by Minnesota's Charlie Coyle. [SLGT]
- In case you've somehow missed a recap of Saturdays game, here's one from Justin42. [SLGT]
- From Tomorrows Blues: What's best for the Blues and their AHL affiliate? [SLGT]
- The game day storyline is pretty much what will the Blues do without Pietrangelo. [Lou Korac/In the Slot]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE WINNIPEG JETS:
- If you didn't know by now, go here [Arctic Ice Hockey] for all things Jets.
- The Jets have just signed Dustin Byfuglien to a 5 year contract. [Puck Daddy]
- Four games last night...meh. [NHL.com 2/8/16]
- 12 games tonight. It's the Blues. It's the Jets...at 7pm. [NHL.com 2/9/16]
- The New Jersey Devils unveiled Martin Brodeur's statue at Prudential Center. [Puck Daddy]
- Providence Bruins goalie Malcolm Subban was hospitalized after a puck fractured his larynx. [Puck Daddy]
- Jaromir Jagr doesn't think Peyton Manning should retire. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Lehigh Valley Phantoms goalie Jason LaBarbera has a new mask honouring Dwayne "The Rock' Johnson. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- 15 dogs that look like Peyton Manning. [Barkpost]
- St. Louis lawyer Terry Crouppen bought a Super Bowl ad to tell Stan Kroenke to go fuck himself. [Screengrabber/Deadspin]
- Well, there's still hope that a meteor can strike United Center. (S/T to Milo) [NBC News/Reuters]
The Mighty Boosh bring you "The Hitcher"
And his song
Remember, email Donut King (gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com) if you want to do links on Blues off-days. He's back Friday. I'm back Sunday.