- The Blues made so many trades today for lots of awesome players...oh wait they didn't do anything except get us another goalie on Saturday. [SLGT]
- The Blues were terrible in Nashville. [SLGT]
- The Blues were much much better in Raleigh. [SLGT]
- Brad brings back the GM translator. "Doug Armstrong Said What?". [SLGT]
- In case you missed it 20 years ago on 2/27/96...Wayne Gretzky arrived in StL. [Blues]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE OTTAWA SENATORS:
- For more info on the hockey team that wasn't even in Ottawa when I lived there, go here. [Silver Seven Sens]
- Here is every trade between 1/3 and 2/29. [SBNation]
- Coyotes draft pick Dylan Strome made some sweet moves past 4 opposing players to score. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- A young Avalanche fan burns Jeremy Roenick and it was the best. [Puck Daddy]
- Rangers defenseman Dan Girardi was quite lucky when a puck flew up and ended up wedged between the visor and his face. [Puck Daddy]
- A Minnesota high schooler sent his team to State with a pretty nifty OT goal. [Puck Daddy]
- During the Oscars, Chris Rock's daughter's girl scout troop sold cookies to the attendees. [Screengrabber]
- A Buzzfeed compilation of reactions to Leonardo DiCaprio finally winning an Oscar. [Buzzfeed]
Here, have some K-Pop.
Donut King returns...Sunday? Yes, Sunday.