- Blues @ Flames...it was terrible, here's the recap. [SLGT]
- The Flames saw it differently. [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- Finally! Another edition of where's Louie. [SLGT]
- Blues are still perplexed by goalie interference calls. [StL Today]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE EDMONTON OILERS:
- The Blues take on another terrible Alberta team tonight. [Copper & Blue]
- The Washington Capitals have won 50 out of 69 games and with 105 points have secured the first playoff spot. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Jaromir Jagr got his 1,111th assist last night. [TSN]
- Canucks goalie Jacob Markstrom made a save against the Jets with his barehand after losing his stick and blocker pad. [Puck Daddy]
- At the annual GM meeting in Boca Raton, it has been decided that goalie equipment will be smaller and more streamlined. [Puck Daddy]
- Royals manager Ned Yost broke through some bricks and scraped up his hands during a motivational speaker's presentation. [Deadspin]
- Golden State Warriors player Andrew Bogut hit his first 3-pointer in years, but missed his free throws. [Deadspin]
- A player in the French Rugby League nearly had something in a very sensitive area ripped off during a tackle...he kept playing until the half, then received 11 stitches. [Deadspin]
Kung-Fu Praying Mantis vs. a Jumping Spider. The end is a metaphor for the Blues recent play:
They think they're hot stuff and then bam you're not.
Donut King returns Saturday.