- Blues @ Canucks recap... ALL THE SHOTS!!! [SLGT]
- Hitchcock discusses the 3 things to focus on as the postseason approaches. [Blues]
- The Blues play some team called the Sharks tonight at 9pm. [Blues]
- This piece revolves around a certain (really good) Rangers goaltender, but shows how well Brian Elliott has done this season as well. (S/T to @erderuft, our Swedish correspondent) [TSN]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY -- THE SAN JOSE SHARKS:
- Patrick Kane got knocked down...LULZ. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Henrik Lundqvist got help with and save and then nearly got injured by the ref standing in front of the net. Get out of the way Ref!!! [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- David Perron is out "week to week" after an awkward fall into the boards. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Mike Fisher played his 1000th game, the Predators made a pretty big deal about it (even Bono made an appearance in his congratulatory video). [Puck Daddy]
- A Swedish league player scores an OT goal right off a face-off. The announcer makes it great. [Puck Daddy]
- Kevin Spacey attended a Panthers game in a "Spacey in Space" hoodie. [Puck Daddy]
- T.J. Oshie punched Sidney Crosby....YAY!!! [Deadspin]
- Lionel Messi broke a woman's wrist during a soccer match. [Screamer/Deadspin]
- Someone has made a GoFundMe for the "LaRoche Family Recovery Fund". LULZ. [Deadspin]
- 15 historical complaints of young people ruining everything. Ye old days 'GET OFF MY LAWN". [Mental Floss]
Americans discover the metric system.
Americans answer questions about Canada.
Donut King returns Friday for his birthday. No gifts, please.