- ICYMI, the Blues are now up 2-1 in the series against the Blackhawks. [SLGT]
- Here are some highlights from game 3. [SLGT]
- Beyond Checkerdome has your Quick Shot of the game. [SLGT]
- Corey Crawford says "They're not the same team" (Pod people?). [SLGT Fanshot]
- David Backes, the Blues' unsung hero. [SLGT]
- Five players with ties to StL will be on Team USA at U18 Worlds Junior Championships. [SLGT]
STANLEY CUP FINALS:
- Blues (2) v. Blackhawks (1)
- Capitals (3) v. Flyers (0) The Capitals beat the Flyers 6-1 last night. Ouch!
- Wild (1) v. Stars (2)
- Islanders (2) v. Panthers (1)
- Predators (2) v. Ducks (0)
- Sharks (2) v. Kings (1)
- Rangers (1) v. Penguins (1)
- Lightning (2) v. Red Wings (1)
THAT TEAM WE'RE PLAYING:
- The sad Patrick Kane's.
- Pierre-Edouard Bellemare was ejected from the game for his hit on Dmitry Orlov. Flyers fans were not happy and took to throwing wristbands onto the ice, which resulted in another penalty for the Flyers. [Puck Daddy]
- Capitals defenseman Brooks Orpik left game 3 after being hit by Flyers forward Ryan White. [Puck Daddy]
- Before Game 3, the Flyers honoured Ed Snider. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Lightning forward Brian Boyle taunts Red Wings forward Justin Abdelkader for not fighting him. [Puck Daddy]
- Everybody send flowers to Kathryn Tappen. She's our new hero. [Puck Daddy]
- An Englishman found a Roman villa in his yard. [Mental Floss]
Eddie Izzard discusses "Europe...that's where the history comes from".
What the fuck is a Henge?
Donut King returns Thursday before Game 5.