- Jake Allen is injured. FUCK! [Blues]
- Here's your recap of last night's game. [SLGT]
- Here's Colorado's view of the game. [Mile High Hockey]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE ARIZONA COYOTES:
- If you need to know anything about that team in Arizona: [Five for Howling]
- In John Scott news, he has been recalled from the Ice Caps to the Canadiens. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Scottrade Center isn't the only arena with escalator issues. Here's the escalator at Wells Fargo Center after a Flyers game. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Oilers coach Todd McClellan did not have kind things to say about the team after a 5-0 loss to Calgary. [Puck Daddy]
- Eric Staal says goodbye and thank you to Carolina. [The Players Tribune]
- 10 curious facts about Alice in Wonderland. [Mental Floss]
- An interview with Nurse Kellye from M*A*S*H. [NPR]
- The Kansas City Royals beat the New York Mets again. [Royals]
Have some singing flowers.
Donut King returns Thursday. I'm back Saturday.