- OSHIE IS BACK!!!!!! [Blues]
- The Blues have extended Joel Edmundson's contract. [SLGT]
- Robby Fabbri will play tonight. [SLGT]
- The Blues beat the Blackhawks the other night. [SLGT]
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE WASHINGTON CAPITALS:
- You know, that team that we got Troy Brouwer and Pheonix Copley from in exchange for T.J. Oshie. [Japers Rink]
- Here's your guide to playoff clinching scenarios. [Puck Daddy]
- Derek Boogarrd was allowed to continue playing hockey despite having failed 14 of 19 drug tests. [Puck Daddy]
- A Red Wings fan was arrested in Boston for throwing and octopus on the ice. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- NoDak and Quinnipiac have advanced to the final in the Frozen Four. GO NODAK!!!! [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- The best beer from all 50 states. [Mental Floss]
Noel Fielding being....Noel Fielding.
Donut King has a special announcement regarding next year's links format tomorrow. But don't worry, we'll be ready for
all six playoff game day links!