- "Kiss Them Goodnight". 6-1 win Tuesday. Justin recaps it. [SLGT]
- Donut King and CCR have your Beyond Checkerdome Quick Shot for Game 3. [SLGT]
- The Blues are the current Stanley Cup favourites. [SLGT]
- Game 4's 50/50 raffle and silent auction will benefit the victims of the Fort McMurray, AB (Scottie Upshall's hometown) wildfire. [Blues]
- Tony X took in his first hockey game live on Tuesday night. The Blues gave him a pretty good show. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- Colton Parayko is working towards finishing school during the hockey season. (Hey NBC! these late games are not good for his studying time.) [ESPN]
- Jori Lehtera now does Finnish chip commercials. They're amazing. [Puck Daddy]
- Ryan Reaves being Ryan Reaves. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS:
- Blues (2) v. Stars (1)
- Capitals (1) v. Penguins (3)
- Lightning (2) v. Islanders (1)
- Predators (1) v. Sharks (2)
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE DALLAS STARS:
- Here's Defending Big D's take on Tuesday's game. [Defending Big D]
- Game 3 Afterwords. [Defending Big D]
- Horned lizards are badass. The license plate I chose in Texas had a horned lizard on it. [Mental Floss]
"Satan's evil in a nylon gown" it's "Nanageddon!
Look Mod Wolves.
Donut King will have links ahead of Saturday afternoon's Game 5. Damn horse racing.